Attention U.S. citizens in and around Gothenburg! We are thrilled to resume consular visits to Gothenburg this fall on November 15th and 16th, 2022.
The U.S. Embassy is currently accepting appointments for U.S. citizens to submit applications for passport and consular reports of birth, as well as to notarize documents that will be used in the United States.
For more details and information on how to obtain an appointment, visit the U.S. Embassy’s website at: Passport Services – U.S. Embassy in Sweden (usembassy.gov).
Please note that appointments are limited and will be given on a first come, first served basis. Walk-ins are not accepted; those served are strictly by appointment only.
- U.S. Embassy Stockholm, Sweden email@example.com Dag Hammarskjölds väg 31, 115 89 Stockholm https://se.usembassy.gov/ +46 (0)8 783 5300
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Sweden Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security and health updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter