Event: A demonstration will take place in Stockholm today at 11am starting at the corner of Strandvagen/Oxenstiernsgatan, proceeding down Strandvagen towards Parliament. Police will be with the group and along the route. Roads are currently being closed. These events have the potential to spark counterdemonstrations and protests. As a general precaution we remind all citizens to remain vigilant if in the area of protests and demonstrations as these events can be unpredictable and quickly turn violent. Avoid large crowds and adjust your travel routes accordingly.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid areas where demonstrations are expected.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile and be aware of your surroundings.
- U.S. Embassy Stockholm, Sweden https://se.usembassy.gov/ +46 (0)8 783 5300 email@example.com Dag Hammarskjölds väg 31, 115 89 Stockholm