1) Please be advised that the U.S. Embassy in Stockholm will be closed on Monday, May 25th, in observance of Memorial Day. We will reopen for limited (emergency) consular services on Tuesday, May 26th.
2) Effective May 26th, all visitors to the U.S. Embassy, including those for U.S. Citizen services and visa appointments, are required to wear face coverings at all times while inside the Embassy and Consular Section. Visitors are expected to bring their own masks/face coverings when visiting and may be turned away if they are unable to comply with this requirement. Please visit this CDC webpage for tips on how to create and effectively use cloth face coverings.
For the latest COVID-19 information, please visit the following websites:
- The White House-CDC coronavirus website.
- U.S. Department of State’s Travel.State.Gov website
- U.S. Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://se.usembassy.gov/covid-19-coronavirus-information/ for information on conditions in Sweden.
- Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- Check with your airlines or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- U.S. Embassy, Stockholm, Sweden
Dag Hammarskjölds väg 31, 115 89 Stockholm
+46 (0) 8 783 53 00