Dear Fellow American in Sweden:
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who joined us for today’s Virtual Town Hall with Ambassador Howery. I would also encourage you to share with other Americans the video of the event, which is now on the Embassy’s Facebook account.
Unfortunately, we had so many questions at the very end of the Town Hall that we were unable to answer them all. However, as the Ambassador promised, we will answer every question as quickly as possible, and we’ll put them on the Embassy’s website in an updated FAQ tomorrow (April 8).
Thank you again, and please let us know how we can be of any assistance to you. As the Ambassador said, “This is your Embassy!”
Very best regards,
American Citizens Services Chief
U.S. Embassy, Stockholm, Sweden
For COVID-19 information, please visit the following websites:
- The White House-CDC coronavirus website.
- U.S. Department of State’s Travel.State.Gov website
- U.S. Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://se.usembassy.gov/covid-19-coronavirus-information/ for information on conditions in Sweden.
- Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- Check with your airlines or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.