1) Questions and answers from Ambassador Howery’s Virtual Town Hall should be accessible on the Embassy’s website. Since we received so many questions, there’s a Part 1 (questions received in advance and answered during the Town Hall) and a Part 2 (questions that came at the very end of and after the live stream).
2) Please be advised that the Embassy in Stockholm will be closed for business on Friday, April 10, and Monday, April 13, for the Easter holidays. We will resume operations on Tuesday, April 14.
3) A reminder to please periodically check the following websites for the latest COVID-19-related updates and information: The White House-CDC coronavirus website; U.S. Department of State’s Travel.State.Gov website; and the U.S. Embassy’s webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Sweden. For travel-related information, go to: Department of Homeland Security’s website; and check with your airlines or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
4) The Embassy wishes everyone happy and healthy Easter weekend!
- U.S. Embassy, Stockholm, Sweden
Dag Hammarskjölds väg 31, 115 89 Stockholm
+46 (0) 8 783 53 00