Each notarial service is by appointment only. Please take the time to read the following useful tips for those using the service.
- The fee per Consular seal is $50.
- Bring your passport or government issued photo I.D., along with the documents you would like notarized.
- Look at your document and read it carefully before attending the Embassy. If two people need to sign the same document, or if a witness is required, the names of all attendees must be submitted in advance.
- When you have booked an appointment online, save the appointment I.D. and password. You will need these if you wish to change or cancel your appointment.
- DO NOT sign the document.
Notarial documents must be hand-carried to the notarial appointment and not sent in advance. We assume no responsibility for the safeguarding of clients’ personal notarial documents.